Fishing & Facilities at Duncton Mill Fishery
Fishing & Facilities
- Four lakes stocked with quality fighting rainbow, brown and tiger trout from our own trout farm
- Two fully equipped club houses with complimentary refreshments, comfortable lounge seating and log fire
- Spring-fed, gin clear water
- Toilet facilities
- Weigh-in room
- Tackle/fly shop and office
- Complimentary use of tackle
- Plenty of parking
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Picturesque surroundings, beautiful mill pond with showpiece trout, country walks, wildlife and fresh air.
Our on site shop and office will happily cater for your tackle and fly requirements. We have a good selection of wet and dry imitations, and a range of other useful fishing equipment such as fishing waistcoats, landing nets, nylon and lines. We also lend rods, reels and nets should you accidentally forget, or bring a novice.
The Weigh-in Room
The Green box is for posting your one ticket for each trout caught. The waste bin is for any old nylon you find near the lakes left by a careless angler. We value our bird life!
Club Room with coffee and magazines
Hot coffee, comfortable chairs and sofa, a wide variety of fishing publications and a cosy log fire during the winter – all available in our Club Room.